Ok so I really am trying to do all of this... AARGH! I feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the football away. Just when I think I have it down, something moves. Bare with me while I work on the site. Laura, you may receive frustrated phone calls. I do most of this on my mini laptop, which is great for school, but we have issues when I try to do things that require patience. If my laptop survives the process of setting this up, then I will be happy. Stay tuned I should get this moving better in the next week.
Thanks Laura for the hints. Keep em coming.
C-
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- AtwoodArena
- He grew up like the Osbournes, she grew up with the Cleavers. Opposites attract and make one funny, smart, and extremely cute girl.
1 comment:
Ok, almost got the decorating part. Turn your blog template to the plainest one there is. That'll get rid of the dots thing. Feel free to call me. We're staying in tomorrow, all day. Go into layout, play around with font/layout colors and sizes. Have fun! Don't be afraid to try things! If all else fails, my sister designs cute stuff- you can pay her to do it all :)
Post a Comment