Monday, June 15, 2009

Sleepy Girl

My friend, Amber, has been in town. Sunday she hung out with us until about 10:30. I had put Tia in bed around 9:15. Her daddy had promised he would read her new book. At 10:30 she was still awake just waiting for her Daddy. This morning when I went to get her up to go to Gigi and Papa's, she said she was too tired.
Me: You have to get up, Mommy has to go to work.
T: But the Sun is not up.
Me: Yes it is. Your blinds are closed, so you can not see the sun. Get Up.
T: (her feet on the floor but rest of her body was still in her bed) Ok, but I am not opening my eyes,

I have a feeling that she is sooo my daughter and the teenage years may be very interesting.
C-

No comments:

About Me

He grew up like the Osbournes, she grew up with the Cleavers. Opposites attract and make one funny, smart, and extremely cute girl.